Polygon Reloaded Polygon Reloaded

Frantic fun

Totally dug this game! You put a ton of polish into this and it shows. I made it to wave 10 and enjoyed seeing all the variety of powerups and enemies that you fight along the way. Great vector graphics too and they seemed to run pretty fast performance wise. Definitely a game that requires a mouse! A very solid arena shooter.

Supper Stacker Supper Stacker

Simple and fun!

I love games that are reduced so far to the simplest elements. You hardly do anything at all in the game yet it is still fun to play. The humor elements of the bistro name graphics as well as the parody on the 'Super Stacker' series name is pretty funny too. Well polished--good job.

Haunted Mirror Maze Haunted Mirror Maze

Puzzling fun

Great little mental puzzle game with spooky atmosphere. I like the environment you've setup visually and aurally. The puzzles are fun to figure out and the difficulty curve introduces new elements at a good and understandable pace. Very polished looking too.

Home Sheep Home Home Sheep Home

Great physics puzzler

Great fun little puzzles with an awesome physical space and weight game mechanic. Super polished with charming illustration style, music, and sound effects. Excellent work!

farmBee farmBee

So FUN

Just such a solid example of a great fun casual game. I had to play it a ton right of the bat day and night modes. The visuals, sound effects, and music all combine to make it a really exciting experience. Nice work!

Coal Runner Coal Runner

Great game!

Very polished and fun! Got through the whole thing and beat the brain in 20 minutes (slow I know... heh) but loved the visuals and music. The intro and voice acting in the beginning was a pretty good setup too.

I enjoyed the various environments you race through on your way to the boss battle. Nice work!

jjwallace responds:

Hey thanks man, i have been working on it for a long time now :-)

Colour My World Colour My World

Great feeling

Just wanted to say I had a really good time playing this game. The music, atmosphere, art, and story were just really touching.

Find Tealy 2 Find Tealy 2

Very enjoyable!

A great little click and explore game. The drawings are a lot of fun and the game is very light hearted. The music fits well with the winter season. I enjoyed the snowball fight at the end and the puzzles were simple but enjoyable. Great job!

Iron Turtle Iron Turtle

Great polish!

I continue to be impressed by the production quality on this game. The visual design is top notch and wrapping the level design in the periodic table is a really creative touch. The sound design is good though perhaps a little loud at times. I like the options of having multiple soundtracks to listen to as well as I play.

The level difficulty seems to ramp up at a good pace with early levels letting the player have some time to learn the somewhat quirky controls.

It seems almost every element in this game has a little touch of occasional animation that really just makes it a joy to play. Each level has something new to watch and avoid and the shapes the obstacles and structures make on each level are interesting aesthetically.

My only complaint really comes down to the finicky controls which can be unresponsive at times regarding jumping which I lead me to many accidental deaths which can become frustrating. This is made more apparent by the game being in the precision platformer genre where it is my belief that responsive controls are a must. I believe a lot of the issues regarding the controls have to do with the players individual keyboard design though as some won't experience this problem.

Great job though overall!

jjwallace responds:

Wow, thanks a lot for the lengthy review. This was the first attempt i made at connecting the difficulty with the control response. The brakes of the turtle are non existent in the hard version so you just keep on rolling. It makes it hard to stay on platformers and what not. I learned one thing from that control and difficulty pairing; People get angry because most people who play a lot of games play on hard and get mad about the controls being difficult. I think if i make a sequel i will make the difficulty settings based on maybe a timer or some kind of speed of the lasers/smashers resetting.

Electric Box Electric Box

An electrifying challenge

I had a great time playing through this game. From start to finish it held my attention and I really enjoyed the theme of the game. I liked all the devices that appeared as you advanced in levels and the fact that the later levels did take quite a bit of thought. I didn't give this a perfect 10 because of some bugs that broke certain levels for a bit but that I was able to continue through. That said I'm still giving it a 9 because it is a great game!

I also found like others that the level 14 (I think.. the one with the ball that drops onto the power outlet and you need to use all the steam and fans) to be a REALLY hard level compared to any others. I was able to beat it without a walkthrough but I almost went and found one out of frustration. I bring this up because perhaps it should have been final level for the difficulty curve to ramp correctly from 1-15. Anyway, small criticism.

I also found bugs involved with the ball-drop device dropping multiple times while playing a level, the level not resetting properly all the time, and the robot doing weird things between levels too. All in all I was impressed with how well the laser system worked as I imagine that could have been tricky to program.

Thanks for the awesome game.